For the sake of your safety, in connection with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27 April 2016, hereinafter: "GDPR", coming into force starting from 25 May 2018, below we present information and rules for the processing of your personal data.
The Controller of the personal data that you provide is Sphere Research Labs Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gdynia (81-451) at ul. Zwycięstwa 96/98. The Controller can be contacted at the postal address of the Controller's office, electronically via e-mail sent to: email@example.com or through the contact form available on the website [http://spoj.com] in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to the processing of personal data.
Your data can be processed based on:
- indispensability of said data to perform the agreement or to take actions before its conclusion (article 6 paragraph 1 point b of GDPR, for the purpose of User account registration.
- giving consent by ticking the box below (article 6 paragraph 1 point a of GDPR) in order to receive commercial information about the products and services of Sphere Research Labs Sp. z o. o. Failure to agree to the processing of personal data for this purpose will result in the refusal to send marketing information.
Information about the requirement to provide data
Providing personal data indicated in this application is voluntary, but in the scope of:
- username, password, e-mail address—necessary to register the User's account. Not submitting the above data in the form will result in rejection of the online application for the registration of the User's account.
- e-mail address—necessary to send marketing information via these communication channels.
Period of data processing
Your data collected in order to register your account will be processed for a period until your wish to delete the account. The relevant statement may be submitted in writing or via the website or e-mail. In the event of personal data being processed for marketing purposes, based on your consent, your data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn.
Your personal data may be transferred to IT service providers, where such entities process data on the basis of agreements concluded with the Contoller and only in accordance with the Controller's instructions.
You have the following rights depending on the legal basis of the processing:
- access the content of your data, demand its rectification, deletion or limitation of its processing;
- transfer personal data, i.e. to receive information from the Controller about the personal data being processed, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, to the extent that your data is being processed in order to conclude and perform the agreement or on the basis of consent.
- file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Controller at the address for correspondence, via e-mail or via the contact form available on the website.